Member / guest Tournament
The 2nd Annual Myrtle Beach Golf Passport Member / Guest will be a 36-hole two-day outing for Members and their Guests to enjoy some great courses on the Grand Strand with a little competition! Open to any Passport Card holder and a guest, teams of 2 will participate in this best ball tournament on Saturday, Feb 24 & Sunday, Feb 25 (9am shotgun starts daily).
The tournament entry fee per team is – $318 and includes:
- Each team will play (2 rounds of golf at 2 of the 4 host courses listed below:
- River’s Edge
- River Hills
- Valley at Eastport
- Range balls included daily
- Two (2) drink tickets and lunch daily
- 4 closest to the pin contest daily at each course
- Random Drawing Prizes – 20 twosomes to area golf courses
- Awards to top finishers in each flight
Registration is limited to the first 124 teams which will be broken down into 4 flights based on combined team handicap. The format of the event is a flighted cumulative best ball net tournament. At least one team member must be a Passport Cardholder in the current calendar year. Members may play with other members. All participants must have a valid and active WHS/GHIN # to participate.
Cancel policy is as follows:
-Between registration and February 1, 2024 there is a $60 processing fee.
-Between February 2nd and February 23rd there is a $159 processing fee.
-After February 23rd there are no refunds.
Contact: Ryan at 843-390-7505 or Dylan at 843-390-7530.