6 Great Reasons to Book Online with Myrtle Beach Golf Passport
Posted by tournament on 08/06/18
- It’s always open. While you can always call the golf course directly, the fine folks working the desk at Grand Strand-area golf courses aren’t available 24/7. Our online booking engine, however, is available to you at any time of day or night.
- It shows available rates as far as 6 days out. Though the maximum time in advance you can book a Myrtle Beach Golf Passport tee time is 48 hours, the helpful tabs on our specials page let you get a sneak preview of rates even farther out.
- It’s easy. Once you’ve clicked on an available rate for the course you see on our specials page, you’re immediately directed to our booking engine that shows every available tee time and rate for that day. From there, it’s just a matter of clicking a few buttons, and you’re on your way. But if at any point you’re unsure …
- Our online tutorial video is always available, and offers a step-by-step guide for how to navigate the booking process with ease.
- There are no pricing mysteries involved. Though most of the rates listed on our specials page reflects a price that includes taxes and fees, those that are subject to taxes and fees being added to the rate shown are indicated by either a “+” or “!” icon located in the right-hand column next to the “Book Now” column.
- No need to pay in advance. Our online booking process reserves the available times you want, but has you pay upon arrival at the course on the day of play. As a courtesy to your fellow Passport members and fellow golfers, though, we ask that you call the golf course directly, at the phone number shown on your tee time confirmation, should you need to cancel or modify your scheduled time for any reason.
Questions? We’re here to help. Give us a call at (843) 477-8822 (9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, or 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Friday), or send us an email. We look forward to seeing you out on the golf course!